Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Love to See the Temple

What an incredible weekend! This past weekend was General Conference. As always, the talks were amazing and the spirit was really strong. I thoroughly enjoyed this Conference and am so grateful to know that there is a prophet living on the earth today. I am truly blessed to be able to hear his words and be taught through the spirit.

Another exciting thing that happened during this conference was the announcement of a temple in Fort Collins, Colorado. This is a tremendous blessing to the members in that area. This temple will be minutes...literally minutes...from my parents house. I may or may not have started jumping up and down when I heard the news. I'll let you decide whether or not you believe that. Ok, I really did it...and I also probably danced. :)

If you would like to find out more about General Conference and the church, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment