Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hey There!

Well folks, I know it has been a while. Hey, I have been busy, and so have you...so it works out...right? :)

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, there is not much  to update on my life. I have been pretty occupied working, studying, and trying to be do better at my calling at church. As part of continuing education post-college, I am taking actuarial exams! Oh yeah, baby! Ok, so if I had the choice, I wouldn't make myself sick over them if I didn't have to, but such is life and I do see some benefits from taking them. I am having to develop more discipline. I have to choose between what I want to do and what I need to do all the time.  And let me tell you, I want to pass these bad boys badly! The exam I am currently studying for is MFE, and I take it November 15th. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend I had the opportunity to listen to General Conference. It is always so refreshing and uplifting. I love it. If you would like to know more about General Conference and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, please click here. Last year during the October General Conference, I missed the last session to fly out to Dallas to interview for this one job. CRAZY how many things have changed in my life over the past year. It has been kind of cool to reflect upon those things this weekend.

Sorry for the boring post; I must just be a boring person....KIDDING...only kidding, my friends. sheesh. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment