Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Greetings

Hello, my fine friends. Merry Christmas!!!! I hope you are all getting excited Christmas; I know I am super excited to go home.

The other day while perusing the internet, I stumbled upon this quote:

"What if you woke up only with the things you thanked God for yesterday?"

Holy. Smokes. This has really made me think...am I being as grateful as I should be? Honestly, I am given so much....why am I so dang ungrateful. At the same time, I am happy that I read this...I want to be grateful.


Switching gears....

A Facebook Friend posted this, and it's pretty cool. Ok, so not everything is completely correct; but isn't the church just great?!?


1 comment:

  1. I really like the quote. I was thinking about it last night before going to bed. The fact sheet is fun too, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete