Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer is Here!

Summer is here, and it is HOTTTT! Too hot. Here is a quick rundown of what I have been up to post EXAM C:

First, I jetted off to Colorado (as mentioned in my last post) where I got to eat DELICIOUS food like this:
OH MAN! My mouth is watering right now. I need this...right now...soooooo goooood.

Second, I went to Austin to visit this little missy...
While I was there I ate this taco...

and drank this slushie...believe me it was hot and nasty outside...
(this picture is sideways...sorry....not gonna fix it) ... but don't worry, I didn't get this slushie...

..I dare you to try it...a Pickle Slushie. yum....kidding...

Third, I got a new bedroom set yesterday. Here is a sneak peek. I love it...


Last, I went to about 30 minutes of church today...Why? Because it was on fire...

The sacrament meeting speakers were let off the hook! Lucky them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment