Saturday, October 27, 2012

Well, This is Awkward

Soooooo.....Remember all those times when every time you log in to Facebook and you see a million pictures of all the girls you used to babysit taking kissy face pictures of themselves and posting them for EVERYONE to see. They get pretty good at their model poses, right? Well, I never did that as a teenager, or as a child, or as a young adult, or ever....until TODAY.

I just want to show you my Halloween costume I wore to our ward service project/party this evening. That is all, and I will never be doing this again. WARNING: I am awkward, so awkward. Feel free to laugh because I am laughing too. {Note: My hair looks awful because this was after standing outside in the wind for two hours.}

Please guess who I am. The last one is my favorite. Is it any wonder I am 25 and SINGLE. haha. I am dying laughing. :) I need to call up some teenager for some self portrait lessons!


No comments:

Post a Comment