Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Time!

It's been a while....ok, a long while. I've been a little sick....ok, a lot sick; however, I'm on the mend. Hooray! Christmas is just around the corner. I am really excited to go home to Colorado and see all my family minus Jonathan and Wendy. Even my grandpa will be there this year. This is great!

On Friday I bought a couch. I will have a place to sit! Now all of you can come over! This is great. Please stay tuned for pictures (it arrives on Saturday). On Saturday I went to brunch with a couple of girls from work and then we did facials and nails. This is the first time I've ever done this type of thing...ever...in my life...What kind of girl am I?!?! Seriously, it was fun though and took up most of the day.

Other than that, there is not much going on. No more fevers. Just thought I'd give a little update. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment