Sunday, December 19, 2010

SofaCouchSofaCouch

Last Friday night I bought a couch! I bought the couch from Rooms-To-Go (They were having a sofa sale!!!). The salesman told me that sometime during the next week, I would receive a call from them in which they would give me a time window of when they were going to deliver the couch on Saturday. Perfect.
On Thursday and Friday I received a call from an automated machine telling me that they would deliver the couch between 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock. Kind of a big window right in the middle of the day, but whatever, it's all good.
Saturday finally came. I was so excited! I get up, go to the gym, and then head back to my apartment. I was taking my time because I knew I would be waiting for them to come. I took a shower. I was just getting out of the shower when I heard a knock at the door. Ahhhh!!! It couldn't possibly be them!?! It was only 9:30. I ran to peek out the window (yes, I was in a towel) and it was them. Uh oh. As quickly as I possibly could, I threw on some clothes and ran to the door. Yes, my hair was sopping wet. Yes, makeup was running down my face. Yes, I looked amazing.
I answered the door, and the man said, "Wow, perfect timing." Oh man, I was so embarrassed! Normally people say, "Hello, how are you mam," when you answer the door. I simply got a WOW.  He asked me where the couch was going to go and went back downstairs to get the couch with his coworker. I ran into the bathroom and washed my face as fast as I could. I also combed my hair. They brought the couch up and here are the pictures! Good thing I'll never see those young lads again!


No comments:

Post a Comment