Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello blogging world!

I have been out for a while. Work and studying takes up so much time! Here's a little update. I went home for Christmas. It was great to get away from here and to see my family. Even my grandpa came out to visit for Christmas, so that was good. It was a super short break. I haven't worked at my company very long, so I didn't have much PTO built up. I've been trying to learn my job at work for a while now. I feel like it's taking so long for me to feel like I actually work there! I have been busily studying for MLC when I am not at work. I will be taking the test in May.  Oh boy, these tests are stressful!

I'm trying to think of fun things to tell you. I've been meeting a lot of people in my single's ward. I've made some good friends, which is fantastic! I feel so much more welcome here than I EVER did in Greeley. I've been slowly "decorating" my apartment...and by decorating I mean hanging up one picture that I got for Christmas that broke in my suitcase on the way back here. I bent it back into place, took out all the broken glass, and called it good. There is still some college student left in me!

Peace out folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment