Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Bunch of Nothing....

Hello, hello! Not a lot has changed since the last update...still working tons (I spent an absolutely joyful 16 hours at work Friday....pulling up to my apartment at the oh so early hour of 11:40 pm)...still studying for MLC...learning equations like this...
You will be happy to find out that after five minutes of intensive and exhaustive investigative work, I found out the problem with my vacuum cleaner. Now, I know this has been on your mind, but you may now sleep at night. I broke the belt ... I may or may not have sucked up a washcloth while vacuuming my closet...can't remember though...so I am going to buy a new belt and should be good to go!

On Friday,  I went here with some coworkers.
It's called Urban Eatz just in case you can't read the sign. The place was packed. We could not find a place to sit down! I had the turkey sandwich...and it was....a turkey sandwich. The bread was pretty good though. My coworker had some pizza. She let me try some of it and it was SO GOOD! She had some sort of chicken pizza...and it was delicious. Overall, I would recommend this place.


I spoke in church today. That always stresses me out! haha. I am grateful for the opportunity, however, to do some extra studying on things that I need to improve in my life.


Well, I hope all you readers are doing well. I don't know who you are...probably just my mom...but that's ok...I hope that life is treating you well and I would love to hear from you sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment