Thursday, September 3, 2009

School

So I have nearly made it through the first week of school, and it has been a long week! I feel like I have frantically been trying to figure out my schedule all week. My work schedule has switched probably 10 times, and getting back into school mode has been more difficult for me this semester. All my classes seem interesting--which is a relief because I wanted to quit last semester. I absolutely loved my Business Management class today. The spiritual thought the professor gave really got me thinking about adversity and how we cannot give up. I am so excited to learn about different religions in my World Religions class. I have always had an interest in other people's beliefs and I think this class will help me understand what others are thinking.
I am really excited for the long weekend. I am not sure what I will do, but I will try to do something fun. If not, I am sure relaxing will be just fine too. I turn the ripe old age of 22 on Sunday. Maybe I'll have a party or something. You're all invited. Dang I'm old.

No comments:

Post a Comment