Friday, September 18, 2009

This week....

This week has been a very busy week. Unfortunately, I don't have very much to report about it though. It basically consisted of 12 to 16 hour days on campus doing homework and working. I had a humongous statistics test today and a business management test yesterday. I hope they went well.
So I have a random story...I bought this new kind of mascara last week, and I pulled it out on Sunday to wear it. It is a waterproof mascara and I found that I would not wash off my face when I tried to get it off on Sunday night. I tried everything from make-up remover, to face soap, to regular soap. I guess all the different kind of soaps irritated my eyes really bad because the skin around my eyes reacted big time. The skin turned bright red and burned for three days. I seriously looked like I was stoned or had been crying really hard. I felt completely disgusting with bright red eyes, so I avoided eye contact with everyone. I even saw one of my good friends and I turned around and walked away from he saw me so that I would not be seen. It was so embarrassing! I am very glad though that my eyes are back to normal. I actually wrote to the company telling them about my dilemma and they are giving me coupons to some of their other products. By the way, it was Marathon Mascara by Covergirl. Don't buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment