Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm an Idiot.

This morning I got to work with a message for me to go to a review session as a teaching assistant for Statistics 221 at 4:00pm. I figured it would be ok since I am done with all of my classes and work by 2:00pm. I finished up all my classes and went back to work to pick up the materials for the review. I walked into the classroom, set up all the materials, and began to wait for the students and the professor to show up. I noticed that it was pretty close to the hour and nobody was there. Weird. I waited and waited and finally I looked up on Blackboard the time and place of the review. I was in the right room, just two hours early. Whoops! So here I sit in a very big, empty room waiting for 6:00 to arrive so we can begin the review. My only excuse is...well, there isn't one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment