Friday, October 23, 2009

Mid-Semester

This week marks the half way point of the semester. I do not think words can describe how happy this makes me. This semester seems to have been going slower than normal. I have no idea why. Roommates, school, and work have all seemed to bog me down. But let's look on the bright side, only eight weeks until Christmas vacation. I don't really believe in wishing life away like this, so I guess I better stop. I should be enjoying myself. I am grateful to be in school, working on my education, and becoming well rounded. Sometimes it is just hard when every single day is exactly the same. I think I'm bored with the routine of school. I am trying to think of ways to change this, but school has chained me in and is forcing me to stay in Provo to complete hours upon hours of homework and studying. I know I am rambling. I am happy. I am just tired, and unfortunately this post may just be written as another assignment I have to complete. Next's weeks post will be better. I have to "buy someone a coke." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment