Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! I love fall. I love all the leaves on the ground. I love crunching the leaves as I walk home from school each day. I love the smell of pumpkin spices. I recently had the opportunity to make a pumpkin pie from scratch. The pie was so delicious. I am not a huge fan of Halloween, but it gets me so excited for Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving. I love spending time with my family and friends. I love eating so much I feel like I will pop. I have no idea where I will go for Thanksgiving this year or if I will get to see any family at all, but that is ok. I may get to make my very own Thanksgiving dinner this year. Of course it will not be as fancy as my mom's Thanksgiving, but it will still be good. I think I want to do a non-traditional Thanksgiving dinner. I don't want to try to imitate my mom's cooking and then be disappointed. Maybe I'll make pizza, or lasagna, or teriyaki chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment