Friday, November 6, 2009

Statistics

I am taking my last statistics class this semester. It is called life contingencies. We are learning about expected insurance payouts as well as reserves and the probability of actually having to payout the money you expect to. It is super interesting for me, but it is also very difficult. We have a test coming up on Wednesday next week, and I am super stressed about it. I plan on studying the entire weekend for it. No Friday or Saturday night plans will be allowed. I am going to lock myself into the library and study really hard. All the rest of my classes are going well. My family finance class is super easy. It is so easy to the point that I never go to class. I have never done that before. I have always felt that it is so important to attend all your classes. In this class, however, I am not learning anything. I can get so many more things done when I am not in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment