Saturday, November 14, 2009

Baby Shower

Today I went to a baby shower for one of my old roommates Alicia. It was the first baby shower that I have gone to where the person having the baby is one of my friends and not one of my mom's friends. Alicia is seven and a half months pregnant and she looks great! She is one on-the-ball girl and she will be a fantastic mom. I got her a little fleece winter outfit. It is really cute. It was good to see some of my old roommates from a couple years ago. Everyone is growing up! Some are married and some are graduated. They even have real jobs.
We played a couple of cute games, and there was only one game where I refused to play. I am a "germaphobe" and they have a baby food tasting game where you had to guess what kind of baby food was in the jar. Once I saw someone double-dip, I was out. I couldn't do it. haha. It was fun and I am glad I went. I am very happy for Alicia and I wish her the best with the next couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment