Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

My plans changed at the last minute, and I was able to go home to Colorado for Thanksgiving. It was nice to get away and see my family. My brother, my Uncle David, and I left for Windsor on Wednesday morning and we returned to Provo Friday night. While in Windsor, I played games with my family, went shopping, and ate a lot. Our Thanksgiving meal was wonderful. We had all the traditional food. We ate turkey, dressing, veggies, mashed potatoes, cranberries, candied yams, and rolls. It is nice to have a real meal once in a while. The trip was short but well worth it. I am back in Provo now frantically working on homework and grading tests. I didn't do any school work when I was home. I spent about four hours grading Stat 221 tests this morning. Grading is my least favorite thing about being a TA. I am starting to study for my next Actuarial Exam, exam FM. It should be a lot of work, but I find the material interesting so it should be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment