Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Christmas Time!

It's finally December! Thanksgiving is over. Black Friday has passed (thank goodness, I really don't like shopping...at all)

I love Christmas. There is not any snow on the ground, but it is definitely cold enough outside. Campus is nicely decorated in random spots. I bought a poinsettia for Christmas to decorate my apartment (yes, that plant is the only Christmas decoration we have, and it's wilting. In fact, it's almost dead). I am really excited to go home to Colorado in a couple weeks to actually get into the Christmas spirit with the decorations, the baking, and the movies. I feel like I really need to be grateful for all the things that I have, especially this Christmas. I don't know, I just feel like things are changing and that I am really blessed. I am blessed to be in school. I am blessed to be almost done with school. I am blessed to live in this country and have the freedoms that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment