Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sarah Elizabeth

I got to meet my new cousin, Sarah Elizabeth today. My aunt and uncle adopted her a couple weeks ago from a young mother in Mississippi. Sarah is a blessing from God. My aunt and uncle have been trying to have another baby for many years. My aunt and uncle found out they were going to get the baby on a Thursday, and Sarah was born the following Tuesday. She is adorable, granted she hasn't quite woken up from her "newborn sleep." She has incredible dark hair. She was completely out when I was there, so I didn't get to see much of her personality. She is very precious and a joy to my aunt and uncle. I am very happy for them. My aunt says she feels like she was meant to be in her family. They are very happy to finally get a little girl. She has four older brothers who are excited to have a new baby in family....as well as someone to tease.

No comments:

Post a Comment