Friday, December 18, 2009

Finals

Finals are finally over! Well, not really. I still have MCOM in about an hour. I hope it will go smoothly. I finished my STATS final. It was really hard, but I am glad it is over. After my final this afternoon, I am going to drive home. Hopefully the final won't take that long because I want to get on the road. I am ready to leave. I am ready to have a break from the whole roommate thing. I am super excited to go where Christmas actually exists.

I passed my cleaning check yesterday. My job was to clean out the fridge. There were things in that fridge that expired a year and a half ago. None of my roommates or I have even lived in this apartment more than four months. So I have no idea where that food came from. The cleaning lady is really strict, but she said we all did a good job on our cleaning. My apartment isn't that nice, so you can't expect the expectation to be too high. Anyways, this is probably the most boring blog post ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment