Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm blogging so I don't have to study....

Finals week is upon us. I took two finals today. I took my World Religion final as well as my Family Finance final. Both of them were relatively easy, although they both required a good amount of studying just to memorize all the random stuff. I don't have to take my business finance final because my teacher will drop your lowest test grade. All my other test grades have been high enough that I don't have to take the final. This is a huge relief. I am super grateful. All that is left is my stats final and my mcom final. My stats final is tomorrow afternoon and is going to be really hard. They are always really hard for me. It is my last stats class. After tomorrow afternoon, I will have completely finished up my entire major. Hooray! This is so exciting and slightly terrifying at the same time. I am finishing up school. I am getting ready to enter the real world (because the world I live in now is apparently not real....or so they tell me). My mcom final is on Friday afternoon, which I think is completely lame because I have to wait three days just to take it when I could be going home and spending time with family. Off to study some more...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment