Thursday, November 19, 2009

MTC

Yesterday, my little brother entered the MTC. I was able to go pick him up from the airport to take him over there. It was pretty cool since I haven't seen him in about three months and I have no idea where I will be able in two years. He will be in the MTC for about two months before heading off to Guayaquil Ecuador. Before I dropped him off at the MTC, we tried to visit some of his old friends. He spent his freshmen year out here last year and he wanted to see some of them before he left. We tried a lot of different people, but we only ended up seeing one person. We then went to Wendy's for lunch. My older brother Jonathan went with us. I am really happy for my brother and I am so proud that he made the decision to go on a mission. It will be a great, and hard, experience for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment