Friday, October 15, 2010

Dallas Texas Baby!!


Okay, so there is really no reason for this post because I have basically told everyone I talk to, but I have some big news. I got a job! SA-WEET!!! I am not sure about all the details (like when I start) because the official job offer will come on Monday. I will be working for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas. That's right! TEXAS! I'm moving to Texas! I interviewed with them last Monday. They called me on Friday to tell me I got the job...except I missed their call and had to wait the entire weekend to find out their decision. I almost died. REALLY. Now I just need to pass the background check and the drug test. :) I am super grateful and super excited!



Now I have a ton of stuff to do...like buy a car, get a phone, get a place to live...you know...all the grown-up stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's where my family grew up! You will lovve it there!! Congrats, Rachel!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessi! I'm really excited! How are you? I hope everything is going well with you!!

    ReplyDelete