Friday, October 8, 2010

Patience

 So I am still waiting to hear about this job. STILL WAITING!!!! It's only been four days since I've been back from Texas, but it's killing me! I seriously feel antsy all the time. I constantly feel like I could go run 10 miles without feeling tired. Thank goodness for babysitting jobs that are helping to keep me busy....sort of...I still think about it between playing countless games of Uno and setting up way cool obstacle courses. So what's the moral of this story? I need to learn patience. Any suggestions about learning this from all you readers out there? Here's what George Q. Cannon had to say:

"No man ought to say, Oh I cannot help this; it is my nature. He is not justified in it, for the reason that God has promised to give strength to correct these things and to give gifts that will eradicate them. If a man lacks wisdom, it is his duty to ask God for wisdom. The same with everything else. That is the design of God concerning his church."

No comments:

Post a Comment