Thursday, October 21, 2010

Put on your Sunday clothes, there's lots of world out there.

 When I went to babysit today, Dallin and Cooper were watching Wall-E.
I've never seen this movie, but I noticed the music in the background. It's the music from Hello Dolly.
This was one of my most favorite movies when I was younger...like in the 80s. I knew I was Dolly Levi and every time I would play dress-ups, I would be her. I could sing along to EVERY song in this movie, and I had a mighty crush on Michael Crawford (sad I know!).
I've been singing the songs all day and it has made me smile. I've been humming the song Put On Your Sunday Clothes over and over again.  I like this song. There IS lots of world out there.


Here is the video from the movie. It is a little over-the-top; but I like it anyways!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dolly! is one of my absolute favorites too!! I was so excited they had some of it in Wall-e. I've been saying for years that Dolly Levi is my 'dream roll.' (Because ya know, I'm an aspiring actress...)

    ReplyDelete