Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

OK. I have to report to work in Richardson, Texas Monday, November 8th at 7:45 in the AM. Exciting, right? Yes. Easy, right? No. Well, it probably would be easy if I had any idea what I am doing!!

First thing on the list: Buy a car. I've never actually done this before and I am scared out of my mind that I am going to be taken. I did test drive this baby though.





Second thing on the list: Find housing! I am moving out there two weeks from today, so I don't have a lot of time. I would like to get a roommate; however, I am moving out there at a random time of the year. Hopefully it'll work out. When I look at apartments online, they all look THE SAME. Hopefully, I won't end up living here.



So dear readers, all three of you, if you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate any info you want to hand out. I hope that this doesn't sound like I am complaining because I am so excited for this job and I can't wait to get there! 

2 comments:

  1. Call the Institute!! And/or the Bishop of a Singles ward there!! That's the only way to go. ;) Gah, November 8th is SO soon! I'm uber excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you live there, Thoreau could be your roommate :)

    ReplyDelete