Sunday, October 24, 2010

Water Buffalos

Ok, I went babysitting last night for the 14,235th time in my life. After I fed the kiddos dinner, we needed something to do. After thinking of different games that we could play, one of the girls said, "We can play 'animals.' Rachel, you're the water buffalo."
The water buffalo???!!?!?! Seriously!?!?! Are you calling me fat? ;) Why couldn't I be a dainty kitty, a soaring eagle, or even a dog. But a water buffalo?!?! So for the next hour, THIS water buffalo was attacked by cheetahs, lions, and leopards.
 Hide your kids. Hide your wives. Hide your husbands. There is a water buffalo up in here!

But seriously, I thought it was super funny and it made me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. If these kids watch veggietales at all, there's a silly song that's about water buffaloes. So I kinda assume that's where they get it from, they may not even necessarily know what one looks like! ;) But this post cracked me up lots.

    ReplyDelete